Join our team as the College’s Regulatory and Candidacy Consultant.
We’re seeking a registered social worker with:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Work is a minimum requirement and a Masters of Social Work is preferred.
- Knowledge of structural social work practice.
- Excellent knowledge of social work Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice and be knowledgeable on ethical decision making.
- Experience with investigations in a social work setting.
- Knowledge of program and curriculum development, adult education and monitoring and evaluation
Job accountabilities include the College’s complaint process, candidacy coordination and continuing education consultation.