The December 31, 2018 annual renewal deadline is fast approaching. Here are some tips to help guide you through the renewal process.
Activate your member profile!
- You must activate your new member profile BEFORE starting your annual renewal.
- If you haven’t activated your new member profile yet, here’s what you need to know (https://nscsw.org/memberportal-live/)
Login to complete your renewal
- Once you’ve activated your profile, it’s time to renew!
- Go to the org homepage.
- Click on theMember Portal (Renewals) button located at the top of the right-hand side of the page – see screenshot below.
- The direct link to login is https://onlineservice.nscsw.org/webs/nscsw/service/#
Enter your 2018 Professional Development Activities
- Enter your 2018 professional development activities – you CANNOT renew your registration until you have completed this step.
Complete the Renewal Form
- Once you’ve entered your professional development, it’s time to complete the renewal form!
- Ensure you’ve updated your current address, email and employer information and indicate if you would like to join a College committee.
Select your Method of Payment
- To pay online, select the pay now button and to pay later, select the Invoice Me button.
- Do you pay through payroll deductions, direct deposit/electronic transfer, or fees paid by employer? You must print off an invoice from your profile page and submit this invoice to the individual responsible for payment of your registration fees at your place of employment. We will only accept payments after you have completed your online renewal form.
- Please note: Your registration will not be renewed until both the online form and payment have been received.
Certificate of Registration
- You’ve completed your renewal form & have submitted your payment? Thank you for completing your registration!
- You now have the option to print your receipt, 2019 wallet card and certificate of registration.
We recognize that the new member portal takes some getting used to and there are some bugs to work out. We aim to continuously improve the annual renewal process & will actively seek member feedback in the new year.
Thank you for your patience!
Questions? Contact the College’s Executive Assistant Nancy Viner at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.