Initial Application Fee
The application fee for registration as an Active or Associate Registered Social Worker, Social Worker Candidate or Registered Social Worker (Provisional) is $100.00.
Annual Registration and Renewal Fee:
The annual registration fee or renewal fee is:
|January 1 – December 31||$416||$208|
|April 1 – December 31||$312||$156|
|July 1 – December 31||$208||$104|
|October 1 – December 31||$104||$52|
|Retired Associate Member||$50|
Registration year begins January 1st and covers a twelve-month period
Private Practice Fees
- The initial application fee for entitlement to engage in private practice is $50.00.
- The additional annual fee to engage in private practice is $50.00.
- $50.00 Listing fee for Private practitioners who wish to be displayed in the online registry of Private practitioners.
- The fee for an examination of an applicant: $50
- The fee for duplicate copies of receipts: $10
- The fee for Reinstatement (Failure to pay fees): $100
- The fee for Reinstatement (from retirement or resignation): $25