The College produces a quarterly magazine, Connection, to share social work stories, research, new developments and more. The Editorial Committee reviews all submissions prior to publication to ensure they fit within the editorial guidelines. The committee also:
- Identifies the theme for each issue by assessing current social work and social justice topics, issues and feedback from members;
- Provides feedback and suggestions for change based on previous issues;
- Reaches out to potential contributors for the magazine.
- Provides additional views and clarity on articles in case of conflict or confusion;
- Encourages their colleagues to read and contribute to Connection magazine to readers and subscribers and encourage writers to submit work with high-quality standards.