We’re excited to announce a variety of upcoming professional development events across the province. Exact locations, times and dates to be announced. The workshops below are either half or full day sessions.
Stay tuned in early 2019 for further details!
- Ethics 101 in HRM
- Healing Centered Support for Sexualized Violence in HRM
- Cultivating Compassion Satisfaction to Balance Work-Life Challenges in HRM
- Ethics 101 in Antigonish
- Ethics 101 in Liverpool
- NSCSW Conference /AGM “Keys to Resilience, Healing
and Trauma InformedSocial Work Practice“ May 24-25 in HRM
- Ethical Dilemma Café in Amherst
- Creating Meaning in Truth and Reconciliation in Antigonish
- Professional Training in Sexualized Violence and Healing Centered Support in Antigonish
- Loving, Living and Learning through Dementia in Port Hawkesbury
- Trauma-Informed Social Work Practice in New Minas
- Cultivating Compassion Satisfaction to Balance Work-Life Challenges in Sydney
- Ethical Dilemma Café in HRM