A special thank you to our members during this holiday season for your continued dedication to the social work profession, and to your communities.
The College’s office will be closed for the holidays:
- at noon on Friday, December 24, 2020
- Monday, December 28, 2020
- Friday, January 1, 2021
The office will be open on the morning of December 24, as well as during our regular hours December 29, 30 and 31 to accommodate the last days of the annual renewal. Please note that there will be minimal staff on these days.
If you do need to visit us in person, please remember to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and make an appointment to confirm that we’ll be ready and able to welcome you when you arrive. As a reminder:
- Health screening questions are required for all visitors.
- We keep a record of all visitors to our office, to aid contact-tracing.
- The public health order for non-medical masks applies to all common areas of our building, including the lobby, elevators and restrooms.
Thank you for your patience and understanding! We look forward to seeing you in the new year.